ONLINE BAND INSTRUMENT RENTAL
RENT A BAND INSTRUMENT ONLINE TODAY!
If you are ready to get started, please download the online band instrument rental agreement here.
Instructions for completing the online band instrument rental agreement form:
1. Fill in the instrument type (clarinet, trumpet, trombone, flute, alto sax, tenor sax, percussion, french horn, baritone, etc).
2. Complete the personal information section (all information must be completed in this section, do not leave anything blank).
- The person paying for the renal instrument is the renter (do not put the students name here).
- The students name is included near the bottom of the personal information section.
- Address must be your billing address and must match the address on file for the credit or debit card number you provide.
How to Submit the rental agreement:
You have two options for submitting your band instrument rental agreement form.
- Fax – Please fax the the completed for to the fax number listed on top of the band instrument rental agreement form.
- Email – Please scan and save the rental agreement as a PDF and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have recieved and processed your rental agreement form we will send you an email confirmation with the total including any accessories, reeds, or books that you have requested.
You will need to come in to the store to pick-up your rental instrument once you have received an email confirmation that your instrument rental package is ready for pick-up. Thank you.